The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th January at the George Inn, Bristol from 7.30 to 9.30 pm. Please head upstairs to “Abbot’s Retreat” http://thegeorgeinnbristol.co.uk
The general topic for discussion this time is “structured authoring”. Some ideas to get you thinking:
• What would you most like to know about structured authoring?
• What are some good resources for learning about it?
• What tips can you share about getting ‘early wins’, or avoiding pitfalls?
• Can you compare and contrast different standards such as DITA and S1000D?
• What difficulties are you having that you think structured authoring could help to solve? How?
All are welcome and if you would like to attend, please register via Eventbrite
The organiser for this event is Eric Weston who may be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org