One of the goals of the ISTC is to offer ways for people within the UK technical communications community to interact, through a range of online groups, local events, professional development and training, and its publications.
As an ISTC member, you have the opportunity to network, exchange expertise, and stay in touch with the UK technical communication industry.
You’ll find details on these on the following pages:
- Discussion Forums (ISTC members only)
- Events Calendar
- Area Groups
- International Technical Communication
We have an active online media presence as follows:
- Get involved in technical communication discussions on our Facebook group. You don’t have to be an ISTC member to join, but it is a closed group so you must ask to join it.
- Keep up with latest news on our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter: @istc_community
We publish a monthly online newsletter that has news and information on technical communications. Check out our InfoPlus page for more information on the newsletter and details on how you can subscribe for free.
If you are interested in volunteering with the ISTC Community please send an email to our Community Team Lead on email@example.com