Organisers: Richard Truscott and Jeff Bronks
If you are a Technical Communicator who lives or works in or around Cambridge, the Cambridge Area Group will be pleased to welcome you to our group.
The group gives networking opportunities to meet other Technical Communicators for support or to swap ideas and experience. Working as a sole Technical Communicator can be difficult and it’s good to get together with others that share a common experience.
The group aims to extend our professional knowledge and skills with talks from industry experts along with demonstrations on tools and techniques.
You do NOT have to be an ISTC member, all are welcome, and we aim to keep most of our events free of charge.
We also have the Cambridge Technical Communicators LinkedIn group for discussions, news and announcements.
Dates for 2013 Cambridge Group meetings
Here are the dates 2013′s evening meetings. Some are provisional and some change, and some are in course of preparation, so check in frequently for the latest information.
21st May (Tue), Style Guide Clinic,
Bring along yours, what are they for, what the should (or should not) contain and many other questions answered. Held at the Samsung Cambridge Offices, 19:00 to 21:00.
19th Jun (Wed), Doc Hackathon,
Bring along your documents for peer critique. More details to follow.
8th Jul (Thu), Ideas Exchange,
On version control software , bring along your experiences and example of the good the bad and the ugly. More details to follow.
Aug No meeting, Sept No meeting
15th Oct (Tue),
20th Nov (Wed),
Dec No meeting.
- Cambridge Group – Style Guide Clinic – 21st May - 18/04/2013
- Cambridge Group – 16th April – Reminder - 10/04/2013
- Cambridge Group: See how another company does tech doc, in detail - 14/03/2013
- Cambridge Group – March Meeting – ixiasoft CMS Demo - 12/02/2013
- Cambridge Group February Social 12th at 19:00 - 04/02/2013
- Cambridge events for 2013 - 21/01/2013
- Cambridge Group – Ideas and Places - 09/01/2013
- Cambridge Area Group – What Next? - 23/11/2012
- Cambridge Area Group meeting - 29/05/2012