Join the leading lights of the technical communication community in the ISTC.
- Professional Recognition: Professional development and training through membership of the ISTC
- Code of Professional Practice
- Professional recognition
- Salary information
- Awards and competitions
- Career development advice
- Discounted training
- Training and education information
- The Communicator journal
- Monthly newsletter, Infoplus+
- Industry news (see newsletter and journal)
- Book and technology reviews
- Local area groups and discussion groups
- Mailing list
- Independent Authors’ Special Interest Group (IASIG)
- Annual Conference (TCUK)
Did you know that your ISTC subscription is tax deductible? The 2005/2006 Inland Revenue Understanding Your Tax Code states:
10 Job expenses: Flat rate job expenses: Professional subscriptions annual subscriptions to professional bodies – these must be connected with your job and the professional body must have been approved by the Inland Revenue.
The HMRC website lists us under: Scientific and Technical Communicators, Inst. of
So don’t miss out, APPLY NOW!